my Crafty Corner

Cards and other handicrafts made by Jean Straw

Sunday 31 July 2011

Vintage ATCs

           I left it a bit late to make my ATCs for The Stamp Man swap this month, where the theme is Vintage, so I had to go for a fairly simple design and just managed to get them done in time to post before the end of the month.This is what I came up with ,and though
 I made them quite quickly I am pleased with them.
 I used the same stamp set and inks for them all which gives them a co-ordinated look. The stamps are Crafty Individuals, and the images were stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and the shading done with Distress inks in Tea dye, Antique Linen and Aged Mahogany. I used Coloursoft pencils to add a little extra colour to the images and an Inkssential  white pen to make a lace edging on the corsets. Then I added a few ribbon, lace and button embellishments from my stash to finish them off.                                                                                                            
                                                      

4 comments:

  1. Well done. You made it in time! A great set of ATCs. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage set of ATC's, they will be treasured by whoever recieves them I'm sure. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I love how you've used these stamps - they're gorgeous ATCs! I think CI have some lovely stamps. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete