my Crafty Corner

Cards and other handicrafts made by Jean Straw

Monday 26 September 2011

The Stamp Man ATCs

Here are my ATCs  for The Stamp Man swap this month where the theme is "In My Garden". I wanted to do something a little bit different than flowers and insects etc., and I remembered that  I had this Crafty Individuals stamp.The words on it have always amused me and I decided it would fit in with theme. I stamped the image with Versafine  Onyx  Black ink and the trimmed the words off from the bottom. I shaded the image with  Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Aged  Mahogany Distress inks and fixed it at an angle onto some rust coloured card and then added the cut out words across the bottom corner. I layered a couple of orange flowers and and fixed them to the top right hand corner with a brown brad.
Thank you for taking a look . Jean

2 comments:

  1. Love your ATC's, the words are super as well. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ATCs, and that sentiment is just brilliant! Maria x

    ReplyDelete